A cargo box has year-round use for all of your adventures. This is the winter side of the saga.
Yakima cargo boxes are an excellent year-round gear-hauling phenom. They come in various lengths, widths, and styles to accommodate whatever excursion you set forth on. From week-long soccer tournaments, to cross country road trips. Holding up to the expansive paved roads crisscrossing the country to roads with limited access crisscrossing the backcountry.
To help narrow down what will work best for your year-round needs, we’ll break down which cargo rooftop boxes are best for skis and boards, lots of gear, and multi-sport disciplines.
Cargo Boxes for Skis and snowboards
cargo boxes for lots of gear & multi-sport
REAL LIFE SCENARIOS
WHAT IS THE VISUAL DIFFERENCE?
- Angular and rigid: complements modern SUV/CUVs
- Micro-matte textured surface highlights angles in different lighting scenarios
- Sleek clean lines: complements modern high ends vehicles
- Smooth with high shine – no texture
- Aerodynamic shape with clean lines
- Micro golf ball texture
- Textured surface
- Matte finish