What is Rack Dawg?
A well-trained dawg is a good dawg, and good training is an essential for anyone looking to succeed at their job. The industry-leading RackDawg program has been Yakima’s training backbone for more than 15 years. RackDawg gives dealers and installers a leg up with all day, hands-on, totally immersive technical training.The RackDawg program will educate and train you on the entire customer service process:
- Talking to customers to uncover their multipurpose rack system needs
- Guiding them to an educated buying decision
- Helping them choose and use the mounts they need to haul all their different toys
- Installing their system—bars, towers and mounts—on their specific vehicle
- Sending them on their way with their ideal, mega-versatile, multisport Yakima system
What happens at RackDawg?
RackDawg is a training system focused on educating, selling and servicing your customer—start to finish and beyond. Together we’ll discuss selling techniques, go over questions to ask, and then put your paws on the product so you get a thorough, hands-on understanding of all the Yakima systems and components.
And this training is a dialogue, not a monologue. While you’re here, you will have access to people who conceive, design and work every day with the Yakima products you sell. Talk, collaborate, push back, share—we encourage questions and feedback. We’re all here to learn.
- Full day of sales training, technical installation, brand immersion, and of course Yakima fun
- Full day event, breakfast and lunch provided
- Free of charge to retailers and staff!
Find a RackDawg Near You
|Salt Lake City||UT||4/17/2018|