There’s nothing quite like tailgating with friends and passing the time with good food. The EXO OpenRange makes it easy to bring your kitchen to the tailgate party with easy set up and take down, fitting everything back inside the EXO OpenRange box. Here’s our take on an easy Taco Soup recipe that you can cook on the CookOut stove while tailgating or camping.
prep time: 10 minutes
total time: 40 minutes
cook time: 30 minutes
servings: 6 people
Taco Soup Ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups beef broth
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 15 oz can Rotel tomatoes
- 15 oz can pinto beans, drained
- 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 cup yellow corn, frozen
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- sour cream
- mexican cheese blend
- jalapenos, chopped, seeded
- tortilla chips
- cilantro, chopped
Taco Soup Instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add your onions and saute them until they look a bit translucent.
- Add in your minced garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add 1 lb of ground beef, breaking up into small pieces. Cook through until all the pink is gone. Drain fat.
- Add in beef broth, taco sauce, and tomato sauce.
- Stir in taco seasoning packet.
- Add your Rotel tomatoes, pinto beans, corn, and black beans.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve in your favorite bowls and top with your choice of toppings.